Saturday, April 5, 2008

Heading to Impact 2008, getting started with Twitter

I am packing this afternoon to go to IBM's Impact 2008 conference in Las Vegas. After a few slow years of too much marketing hype, this year's conference is packed full of good technical content. Using the online scheduling tool, I have 3 - 4 conflicts on almost every presentation slot.

Even better, they have great keynote speakers, Drew Carey is hosting the whole week, and the B52's are playing the party as one of the first shows after their new album release.

During the conference I will be moderating the SOA JAM to help keep the online discussion rolling.

Finally, to keep myself connected, I have finally set myself up with Twitter. I am in the process of signing up to follow people. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/handly

No comments:

Post a Comment