Luckily I got to see last year's version of most of the sessions I missed in Day 1, because it was some great content.
Here is what I missed:
- Installation and Configuration of Quickr 8.2: Best Practices (Chris Miller)
- Sametime 8 and 8.5 Toolkit Overview (Carl Tyler)
- Development with Quickr: Three Solutions Deconstructed (Troy Reimer)
- Quickr Themes Part 1: Server-Wide Extensions and Custom Themes (Viktor Krantz)
- Using Forms and Placebot: Three Reusable Examples for Quickr (Troy Reimer)
Go ahead and start making your CU 2010 plans for next September!