This year's Lotusphere included many exciting announcements from IBM and Lotus. Several years of work integrating SOA and the Eclipse platform into the Lotus products has opened up many new possibilities for delivering greater business value through social networking and composite applications (think business mashups).
If you couldn't make it to Orlando, Optimus Solutions is hosting the Atlanta Lotusphere Comes to You on March 4th at the Crown Plaza Ravinia.
Join us and you will hear:
- IBM experts delivering the Lotus Software strategy and roadmap for 2008
- The business value of Web 2.0: How IBM Lotus® solutions accelerate your organization's ability to tap into new trends in collaboration, innovation and the changing workforce
- An Optimus Solutions customer discuss their decision to implement IBM Lotus® Connections™ in their global infrastructure
- Unified communications and collaboration: the present, the future, the possibilities
- Extending your IBM Lotus investment with the Desktop of the Future, composite applications and open standards development